Skip to main content

Its My Birthday! {Would You Rather}

Tomorrow (Aug 22nd) Is my 26th  Birthday!
We have plans tomorrow So  I probably would not have time to post this Tomorrow.
So I thought I'd post it tonight!
I also Thought I'd do something a little different in this post, and do something fun.
So I thought why not do the:

"Would You Rather" -Tag-!  
(this is a list I found On google)

1.Would you rather always get first dibs or the last laugh? 
Neither Honestly. But if I have to pick one I guess first dibs, tho its just as awful as last laugh.
Its selfish, opposed to being mean... Tho guess it could be mean to.

2.Would you rather always have to say everything on your mind or never speak again? 
That's a Tough one really.  Probably Never Speak again. Most things on my mind are to scary for most the human population to handle. ;P 
 
3.Would you rather always lose or never play? 
Always loose. Its not about winning its about how you play they game. Have fun, that's all that matters! 
 
4.Would you rather always wear earmuffs or a nose plug? 
Earmuffs duh. I could TOTALLY rock them. 

5.Would you rather be a deep sea diver or an astronaut? 
Sea diver For sure!

6.Would you rather be a tree or live in a tree? 
This is tough, because I really don't mind either.  Maybe be a tree. That be pretty cool. 
 
7.Would you rather be able to hear any conversation or take back anything you say? 
Take back anything I said for sure.

8.Would you rather be able to stop time or fly? 
Fly! 


9.Would you rather be born with an elephant trunk or a giraffe neck? 
Hmm... Tough one. Can't I have both? If I have to pick Probably The Giraffe Neck.
10.Would you rather be invisible or be able to read minds? 
Invisible For sure, That one I don't even have to think about. 

*****
If you guys would like me to do more of these fun 'Tags' with my fashion posts
Let me know! I'd love to do more!  Feel Free to comment bellow some ideas too! 
Maybe I'll do it once a week or something? Let me know what you think!  
Hair:*~*Damselfly*~*Aria Non-Rig Mesh
*
Shirt:...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Birthday Girl
Free On MarketPlace
*
Undershirt:Sky -Go To Tank Top Jewel Tones -Black
*
Jeans: *Epic*  Story High-Waisted Jeans {Blue}
*
Boots:SANG STYLE SHADES OF BROWN PLATFORM BOOTS 
*
Pose: .snaphappy. Amy (single poses)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Purples For Pie- 6/50

Emails, Phones calls, head pain, vomiting, ringing ears.... Its been a crazy week for me!  I had another Surgeon comfirm what the One in Cali said.  Even though I didn't even tell him what the Dr. In Cali said.  Likely Pineocytoma  (Pineal Tumor), symptoms are from it. And that he thinks he can help me... but hes so understaffed and they are taking for ever getting back to me on a consult date. UGH. Hair: Little bones. Scope {Group GIFT} * Necklace: {Chemical Princess} Pagan Necklace Gold @+ Black Craft + Round 2 * Outfit: + black moon + Attitude @+ Black Craft + Round 2 * Nose Ring: .Chu. Let it Snow - Nose Piercing - Purple   @ FROST * Lip Ring: ~Tantalum~ Skeleton Hands Lip Piercings  * Lip Goo: :Zombie Suicide: Mouth Gooooop  {Purple}  @ FROST * Tights: R A N S O M - COTTON TIGHTS (Plum)   @+ Black Craft + Round 2 * Heels: Tales & Stories - Jeesebel Boots{Has Texture Hud} @+ Black Cr

Inspired Me Challenge- Post #30

“The past is important. It is the past that helps make us who we are.” ― Elizabeth Morgan , She-Wolf Hair: *~*Damselfly*~* India Rigged Mesh   @Fameshed, May 1 - May 28   Necklace: [Cynful] Gratitdute Choker     Group Gift @ Main-Store  Tattoo: **UrbanStreet** Hidden darkness tattoo-Middle @  The Dark Style Fair, May 1st - 22nd Outfit: !The Little Bat - Davina Outfit w/ HUD @  The Dark Style Fair, May 1st - 22nd Purse: #187# Skull Handbag Black @  The Dark Style Fair, May 1st - 22nd Pose: :North Moon: Tammi pose 3 (Hand bag overrides hand animation)  Wolves: Alchemy - Dire Protector  Bracelet:   OXIDE Bangles Set - Vicki Spikes {Left} @Rewind Opens May 10th Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body      Skin: [PinkFuel] Renee <Crystal> - Pure  Freckles:   ..:: AYA ::.. Lily - Pony Tail - Freckles {Retired} Sim Used in this shoot (click)  

50 Purples For Pie- 10/50

Technically my Flannel is called Navy. But it looks Dark purple to me,  so I am using it for my purple item today. lol ALSO YES I LOVE THESE LILITH SHOES BY  + black moon + .  For sure one of my Favorites of the month.  (yes I know I need to do a youtube favorites soon..  LOL haven't did anything with my channel) Hair: *~*Damselfly*~* Katya Rigged Mesh @Hairology, December 10 - 30 * Lip Ring: ~Tantalum~ Skeleton Hands Lip Piercings   * Tattoo: **UrbanStreet**   Feather  Tattoo (Dark) @SaNaRae  * Shirt: Foxes - Boyfriend Shirt - Med - Checker  - Navy * Jeans: MoDANNA [Brouillard Collection] Wool Pants Khaki   @ FROST     * Shoes:  + black moon + Lilith Boots -Noir (Has color Texture Hud) * Pose: [Expressive Poses] - Candice 1   {Mp L$1 } * Elf:  * Style So Chic* My Naughty Elf ~ Rare ~   @ FROST     *  This Post 10 Of 50 Days of Purple for Pie. Helping Spread Awareness for    Symptomatic Pi