Skip to main content

Whoa



Pink for my mother, Pastels for Easter...
From Mint hair to pink. I might keep it.



 My mother Surgery went very well. They believe they got it all, and they didn't  see anything in her limp nodes in her armpits. They sent everything for more testing, to double check .They said it is T2 Momo Breast cancer ductile. Which I guess is the most common type in woman over 50. ( shes 49) Its caused by intolerance to estrogen. We just have to wait for the rest of the test to come back, to know the next move.
The same day of her surgery was also the 1st day I had ever met my husband, so i was hoping,
because of that it would give us luck. And  guess it did, because they
didn't find anything in her limp nodes.

 sadly tho that day wasn't good day for Charles Trippy, one of my fav. people from
We the Kings. Him and his wife are getting separated, he annouced it alone, on their youtube channel CTFXC. Which is a shock, cuz they seemed so happy on the youtube channel. But as a wife and a mother I know you 
don't always show whats going on behind the doors. So lots of love and hope to them.
<3 you both.
I am gonna be starting a personal rl blog for all this stuff soon, but I just needed to vent. Alot of
stuff happened in one day!!


 Fashion Details
Basket: !gO! Easter basket  2011 (wear)
Hair:*Milk* Hair~ Royals-Pastles
Face Paint:::Yayo:: Bunny Face & Stripes-Dollarbie
Dress:~*~Shars Gowns~*~ The Easter Blossoms
Earrings:K-Pie Designs: Cross Earrings {Black}
Nails:*[Starry Heaven]* Cotton Candy Nails
 Back Ground Items 
{what next} Starfish on Wall
{what next}  Vanilla Candle in Jar
{what next} Laurel Cottage Tulips & Morning  Mail
{what next} Strawberries



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Purples For Pie- 6/50

Emails, Phones calls, head pain, vomiting, ringing ears.... Its been a crazy week for me!  I had another Surgeon comfirm what the One in Cali said.  Even though I didn't even tell him what the Dr. In Cali said.  Likely Pineocytoma  (Pineal Tumor), symptoms are from it. And that he thinks he can help me... but hes so understaffed and they are taking for ever getting back to me on a consult date. UGH. Hair: Little bones. Scope {Group GIFT} * Necklace: {Chemical Princess} Pagan Necklace Gold @+ Black Craft + Round 2 * Outfit: + black moon + Attitude @+ Black Craft + Round 2 * Nose Ring: .Chu. Let it Snow - Nose Piercing - Purple   @ FROST * Lip Ring: ~Tantalum~ Skeleton Hands Lip Piercings  * Lip Goo: :Zombie Suicide: Mouth Gooooop  {Purple}  @ FROST * Tights: R A N S O M - COTTON TIGHTS (Plum)   @+ Black Craft + Round 2 * Heels: Tales & Stories - Jeesebel Boots{Has Texture Hud} @+ Black Cr

Inspired Me Challenge- Post #30

“The past is important. It is the past that helps make us who we are.” ― Elizabeth Morgan , She-Wolf Hair: *~*Damselfly*~* India Rigged Mesh   @Fameshed, May 1 - May 28   Necklace: [Cynful] Gratitdute Choker     Group Gift @ Main-Store  Tattoo: **UrbanStreet** Hidden darkness tattoo-Middle @  The Dark Style Fair, May 1st - 22nd Outfit: !The Little Bat - Davina Outfit w/ HUD @  The Dark Style Fair, May 1st - 22nd Purse: #187# Skull Handbag Black @  The Dark Style Fair, May 1st - 22nd Pose: :North Moon: Tammi pose 3 (Hand bag overrides hand animation)  Wolves: Alchemy - Dire Protector  Bracelet:   OXIDE Bangles Set - Vicki Spikes {Left} @Rewind Opens May 10th Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body      Skin: [PinkFuel] Renee <Crystal> - Pure  Freckles:   ..:: AYA ::.. Lily - Pony Tail - Freckles {Retired} Sim Used in this shoot (click)  

50 Purples For Pie- 10/50

Technically my Flannel is called Navy. But it looks Dark purple to me,  so I am using it for my purple item today. lol ALSO YES I LOVE THESE LILITH SHOES BY  + black moon + .  For sure one of my Favorites of the month.  (yes I know I need to do a youtube favorites soon..  LOL haven't did anything with my channel) Hair: *~*Damselfly*~* Katya Rigged Mesh @Hairology, December 10 - 30 * Lip Ring: ~Tantalum~ Skeleton Hands Lip Piercings   * Tattoo: **UrbanStreet**   Feather  Tattoo (Dark) @SaNaRae  * Shirt: Foxes - Boyfriend Shirt - Med - Checker  - Navy * Jeans: MoDANNA [Brouillard Collection] Wool Pants Khaki   @ FROST     * Shoes:  + black moon + Lilith Boots -Noir (Has color Texture Hud) * Pose: [Expressive Poses] - Candice 1   {Mp L$1 } * Elf:  * Style So Chic* My Naughty Elf ~ Rare ~   @ FROST     *  This Post 10 Of 50 Days of Purple for Pie. Helping Spread Awareness for    Symptomatic Pi