Skip to main content

Inspired Me Challenge- Post #29


“If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a great deal faster than it does.”
― Lewis Carroll,
Alice in Wonderland

Hair: *~*Damselfly*~*Elizabella Non-Rig Mesh
Necklace: [Cynful] Gratitdute Choker  
Tattoo: : **UrbanStreet** ForeverRose Tattoo
Dress/Pants: !The Little Bat - Lidia Outfit
Purse:  #187# Crown Bag Gold-Pink
Pose: [Curvosity] - Raw Ember Pose 5
(The bag over rides the arm animation. The arm would normally be like the other one.)
 @Pose Fair 2017 -Opened April 14th
  Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body 
Skin: [PinkFuel] Renee <Crystal> - Pure 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Purples For Pie- 6/50

Emails, Phones calls, head pain, vomiting, ringing ears.... Its been a crazy week for me!  I had another Surgeon comfirm what the One in Cali said.  Even though I didn't even tell him what the Dr. In Cali said.  Likely Pineocytoma  (Pineal Tumor), symptoms are from it. And that he thinks he can help me... but hes so understaffed and they are taking for ever getting back to me on a consult date. UGH. Hair: Little bones. Scope {Group GIFT} * Necklace: {Chemical Princess} Pagan Necklace Gold @+ Black Craft + Round 2 * Outfit: + black moon + Attitude @+ Black Craft + Round 2 * Nose Ring: .Chu. Let it Snow - Nose Piercing - Purple   @ FROST * Lip Ring: ~Tantalum~ Skeleton Hands Lip Piercings  * Lip Goo: :Zombie Suicide: Mouth Gooooop  {Purple}  @ FROST * Tights: R A N S O M - COTTON TIGHTS (Plum)   @+ Black Craft + Round 2 * Heels: Tales & Stories - Jeese...

Hello!

Hey guys.... so its been a hot minute since I've wrote a blog post.  I  haven't been on second life for long while as well. Do to my physical and mental health. I took a break. I am sorry that I didn't really give you (my blog readers) a heads up. It was one of those things that I just had to do. I can say I am doing a lot better now a days. I have been debating back and worth about coming back to secondlife. I miss blogging, and mixing and match outfits together. I miss that aspect a lot.  So this post is me letting you all know  that I will be coming back in a month or so. I will be looking be looking for a maximum of 3 sponsors. So if you know of any stores... let me know!  I am currently working on making a website blog, and moving from Blogspot. To something that can grow with me more. Once I have the website all set up I will start blogging again! I will be sure to make an announcement on here. Also another announcement.... all the items o...

Distant Sun

A really wonderful event  called Nerdapalooza , just started in secondlife.  My store was going to be apart of it, but do to my health, I didn't have time to make the items I wanted.  So I backed out.  BUT I thought I would blog some of the wonderful items for sale at Nerdapalooza ! This event is a fundraiser for Relay for life! Hair: little bones. Queen   {Group GIFT} * Necklace: {Secret Love} Nerd Love - Necklace @ Nerdapalooza * Shirt: [KRAVE] Comfortably Nerdy Sweater [FITMESH] @ Nerdapalooza * Jeans: ::Bad Apple Designs::    Perdy Capris Solid * Ring: Gachapon! BOOM! Ring GOLD @ Nerdapalooza * Tattoo: **UrbanStreet** -Mystical Woman   @suicide dollz ((started July 5th )) * Nails : K-Pie Designs :Brain Invader Nails {Slink} {4} Shopping for Pie * Pose: [Expressive Poses ] - Rita 1 Linden On Market Place