Skip to main content

I Don't Wanna Wait{Day 2 Of 50 Days Of Pink}



Here is post number two of 50 days (really 50 blog posts) Of pink.
I found this Adorkable ruffled top and Shorts at The Funny Puppet Fair, Along with this cute Purse!

Fashion Details

Hair:/Wasabi Pills/ Yun Mesh Hair - Golden

Outfit:Eyelure -Ruffles   PinkWhite @FPF

Purse:-= Casual Lies Designs = Funny Bear #1 Puppet Bag {gacha} @FPF

Nails:!twink!SLink AvEnhancement Nail Hud-SavetheTatas

Skin:.Birdy. Maisie Skin VIP gift <3

Feet:Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

Hands:Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual

Poses:D.Luxx-Simplicity Pose set

My soul sista did a post in honor of my mother too. Check it out 
On The rosy Side Of Things

'Oh I feel just like a child
Running round and getting wild
Unaware of the time
Cause it’s here and then it’s not,
And I recall what I forgot
I’m singing singing now
I don’t wanna wait '

 



Comments